Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Reorganizing the Hand Knits

 
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/mission-oak-armoire/130357.ip


I've been doing some reorganization of all of my hand knits. Some time ago I realized it made sense to keep the shawls  and accessories together and put the sweaters together. I'd been arranging everything in the past by colour in a large armoire, in the drawers and on the shelves. I've been doing the reorganizing as I wore things but the shifting around has gotten messy. Empty spaces are in the wrong places. I'm about to pull out everything and start fresh. I've also realized it would be a good idea to put the summertime sweaters in one spot. The armoire above isn't mine but it is almost exactly the same as mine. Before I start does anyone have any great tips on how you organize all of your hand knits?


No comments:

Post a Comment